Thursday, January 19, 2012

New stuff

Hey everyone, sorry I havent posted in a while. I have been at games. And I am now going to upload more wolf pictures I am drawing. And go join ilovemypets8 blog to join Anti Scammers. We need more people! And be careful of those scammers! ;D Oh and I hope you all love the snakes!
And here is all the new stuff that came out today! Jamma Township:
Epic Wonders:
New Journey book, Temple of Zios:
There are new parties but they wont load for anyone I think. So I think AJ will shut down so they can fix that problem, because there is a claw machine and you get to win rares! [SPOILER] -Tigertiger1999

4 comments:

  1. Rares in the claw? Say what? Cool snake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea its what I heard from Moon, and thanks but OI lost my membership just today and IM SO SAD!! D: And I think you are the only one that reads my posts D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what rares in the claw is. It is at the trading party.

    ReplyDelete